- Manufactured in the U.S.A*
- For Dogs of All Sizes
- 6 Beneficial Ingredients
- Including All the Health Benefits of the Perna Mussel
- No Wheat
- No Corn
- No Artificial Ingredients**
- Delicious. Different
- Veterinarian Formulated
- For Use in Dogs Only
- For All Dogs
- Quality Seal – NASC Natural Animal Supplement Council
Your dog deserves the best pet supplement the world has to offer. Every Pet Naturals supplement is naturally formulated with the most pure and potent ingredients available.
**No artificial colors, dyes or harmful preservatives.
*Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients.
Why It Works
- Glucosamine – Supports lubrication of the joints, flexibility and mobility.
- Perna – Ingredients naturally found in perna enhance the healthy functions of joint and connective tissue.
- MSM – A source of sulfur, which supports maintenance of connective tissue function.
- Antioxidants – Support protection of the joints from everyday free radical damage.
Give 2 chews daily. For extra support, double the dose for the first 4 weeks.
|Active Ingredients||Amount Per 2 Chews:|
|Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)||200 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||100 mg|
|Perna Canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel)||100 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||75 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||12.5 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||1.25 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, natural duck flavor, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.